Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday

Dad was really excited to see us this morning and said, "I would have called you if someone wouldn't have taken my cell phone." He is very ready to go home and keeps asking us what the plan is for getting all of us home. We had lunch out on the porch and it was a beautiful day. They downsized his trach to a 4 and will probably take it out by the end of the week. They buckle him in bed when we aren't here so he won't get up and fall and he hates it. He jokes about us slipping him his pocket knife so he can cut the strap in the night. He is in great spirits and is grateful to be doing as good as he is.

2 comments:

  1. Please tell Larry hello from the Lindbergs! My husband Kent is best friends of Rob, so that's how we know Larry. I met Larry & Marilyn again at Weight Watchers and they both were doing so well. It was fun to talk to him and Marilyn. What a great couple!We have all prayed for his speedy recovery and return to his home. Wishing all of you the very best...and missing them at W.W.! Love, Marilyn and Kent Lindberg, Providence, Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn and Larry, this is Charlotte Maughan from Weight Watchers. I finally got Larry's blogspot address today and read through your ordeal. I have been so concerned and have offered many prayers in your behalf. I have also put your names on the prayer roll at the Logan Temple. I am so thankful to hear that Larry is progressing. Marilyn I am sure this has taken it's toll on you but I know you must be strangthened with every bit of progress Larry is making. I love you guys and miss seeing you. Know that there are many people from our Monday family that are thinking of you and praying for you. Hope to see you guys again soon--and I love that Larry wants a pizza party !! Go for it Larry !!

    ReplyDelete